İstanbul’daki ofisimizde Proje Geliştirme ve Uluslararası İlişkiler Koordinatörü (Project Development and International Relations Coordinator) olarak tam zamanlı çalışacak yeni ekip arkadaşımızı arıyoruz!
İş tanımı ve pozisyon gerekliliklerini aşağıda İngilizce olarak bulabilirsiniz:
- Conducting all project application processes in the Foundation,
- Maintaining creative thinking, research and writing processes of project development processes,
- Searching for private and public donors and fundings,
- Preparing logical framework/theory of change, SWOT analysis and M&E draft for project development processes,
- Applying to national and international grants with strict deadlines,
- Writing project proposals and preparing project budgets,
- Contacting and networking with probable partners, institutions, national and international organizations,
- Representing GHF in meetings and events,
- Ensuring an effective coordination among supportive departments (Education & Strategy Development, M&E, project fields, etc.).
- BA or Master’s Degree in social sciences or relevant experience,
- At least two years of professional experience in NGO sector; preferably in the field of project development,
- Knowledge in the field of child rights,
- Advance level of English (written and spoken),
- Good level of knowledge and practice with Microsoft Office applications,
- Ability to work with strict deadlines, identify priority activities and assign priorities as required,
- Willing to work in a team and motivated for teamwork,
- Ability to travel,
- Flexible and responsive.
How to apply?
The candidates should send a CV and motivation letter in English with the subject Project Development and International Relations Coordinator to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 17.00; April 5, 2021.
Sivil Toplum Alanından Kariyer Fırsatları, İş İlanları için Telegram kanalımıza katılın❗️
Only short listed candidates will be called for an interview and might be asked to share a writing sample during or after the interview.